Update 2: Here is the complete list of leaked specs
• A 32-megapixel camera with panorama mode
• 1/2.3 CMOS sensor and new ISP (Image Signal Processor)
• 4K video spec @ 60fps
• 3-way gimbal (upgrade from 2-way on Spark)
• Four foldable legs like the current Mavic Pro
• Obstacle-avoidance sensors in the front, bottom, and back
• Equipped with a VPS — Visual Positioning System for better control, hovering and indoor flying
• Gesture control
• 21-minute flight time
• It will be available in different matte colors: white, black and red we’ve seen so far
• Compatible with DJI Goggles
Update: This is the latest image of DJI Mavic Air, confirming the previous pictures spotted online.
Did you really think DJI could keep the surprise of their new drone(s) until tomorrow?! It was unrealistic guys, especially since everyone who owns a drone or wants one has put the “Adventure Unfolds” event in their calendar already. So, leaked images of the Mavic Air drone are already online and… they say quite a lot about the features expected to accompany the device #actionmagic
The design borrows lines and features from Spark, DJI’s tiniest drone yet. There is a roundness to the edges of the device, also, that reminds us of Phantom 4 Pro. All in all, it’s compact, good-looking and seems foldable.
The icons accompanying the flyer talk about a 32MP camera with 4K recording abilities. The obstacle avoidance system looks upgraded and the flight time appears to reach 21 minutes. Mavic Air will come with gesture control, if the images are anything to go by.
Either way, we’ll find tomorrow, at 10 am EST, the truth. That’s when DJI’ even in New York will start. You can watch the livestream here or follow our updates!