Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 is, at first glance, a match for Apple’s iPad Pro. It has the same resolution at 9.7 inches, at least from the promotional materuials leaked ahead of its end of the month release #mobilemagic
But here is where the similarities stop. It’s lighter and narrower than the iPad, one thing portability fans will love. How about the specs? Here’s what we found out after the information went online in China:
- Intel’s 7th Gen Core m3-7Y30 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128 or 256GB of storage, depending on what the user prefers
- 8,290 mAh battery!
- 16 MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8 MP selfie camera
- runs Windows 10
- dual speaker grilles on the bottom
- USB Type-C port for charging
Expect a full metal case with a silver and gold finish. The 128GB version is going to retail for CNY 1,999 ($289 or €273) come December 30 while the 256GB model will cost CNY 2,299 ($332 or €314). You’ll also be able to purchase a keyboard separately, for the reported price of CNY 99 ($14 or €13).