There has definitely been a lot of buzz around Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus’s new phone, the OnePlus 6. The latest leak comes from a Weibo user and details some of the specs we should expect from the new smartphone. From the looks of it, the OnePlus 6 will be a seriously high-end device, boasting 8GB of RAM.
An important leak is the price of the OnePlus 6. While it will cost $749 for the 256GB device, the price isn’t quite as scary as the iPhone X’s or the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus’s. Those can reach $1,000 if bought with the best specs.
Here are the rest of the leaked OnePlus 6 specs:
- 6.2-inch, 2880×1440 QHD+ display with a notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Dual camera setup on the back, with 20 MP+12 MP sensors
- Fingerprint scanner on the back
- Face Unlock
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage
- 8GB of RAM
- Wireless charging and Dash Charge support
Pete Lau, the OnePlus CEO, said that the OnePlus 6 flagship will be unveiled in late Q2 2018, so official details will probably come somewhere in June. Thanks to its stellar rumored specs, we expect the OnePlus 6 to immediately compete in the smartphone market. After all, the OnePlus 5 registered record sales and gave Apple a run for its money.