While the Nokia 7 may be just a few months old, its successor the Nokia 7 Plus model apparently has a dual camera and a lot of flagship potential.
The news comes from a few images posted by a Chinese user on Baidu and spotted by NPU. While Nokia 7 was a model exclusive to China, the Nokia 7 Plus could finally go global thanks to a few flagship features.
The leaked specs reveal a dual-lens Zeiss rear camera with 12MP and 13MP resolution, alongside 4 GB RAM/64 GB ROM memory. Meanwhile, the front camera is a 16-megapixel Zeiss with Tetracell. Quite the upgrade from the Nokia 7 model, which only sported a 5 MP on the front camera and 16 MP at the back.
The Nokia 7 Plus dual camera model however suffers from a mid-range processor, the Snapdragon 660. The rest of the leaked specs point to a 6-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and a USB Type-C port with quick charge. Software-wise, it will be delivered with Android 8.0 Oreo.
Here are the full specs according to the Baidu user:
- Aluminum unibody coated to provide ceramic texture and feel. Dual-color accents on camera and around the edges like Nokia 6 2018
- Gorilla Glass protection on the front
- 6-inch, 18:9 resolution display
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 12MP + 13MP Dual-lens Zeiss rear camera with 2X optical zoom
- Nokia/Lumia Camera like Pro mode. Bothie
- Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 16MP front Zeiss Camera with Tetracell technology
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- MicroSD support
If you want to take a look at the true flagship, the Nokia 9, check out these leaked renders which reveal the lack of a headphone jack.