Samsung’s Unpacked event is just around the corner, so it was expected that the leaks would start to rush in, faster than before. The latest one is actually about the pricing for the three models in the S10 lineup.
We now know that Samsung will release a 5.8 inch Galaxy S10 Lite, a 6.1 inch and a 6.4 inch Galaxy S10+.
Italian website Tutto Android has revealed the prices for all the models which were obtained, according to the article, from “reliable sources”. The prices have been converted from Euros to U.S dollars, for your convenience, at the current exchange rate, but we can’t expect that, once the phones hit the shelves, the prices reported below will be accurate.
- Galaxy S10 Lite 6GB/128GB: 779 euros ($885)
- Galaxy S10 6GB/128GB: 929 euros ($1056)
- Galaxy S10 8GB/512GB: 1,179 euros ($1,340)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 6GB/128GB: 1,049 euros ($1,192)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 8GB/512GB: 1,299 euros ($1,476)
- Galaxy S10 Plus 12GB/1TB: 1,599 euros ($1,817)
As you can notice, the 12GB RAM version with 1TB worth of storage goes up to a steep price of $1,879. We know that the phone will have three lenses but no information about the cameras just yet, so we can only hope that for this kind of price to seem justified, that the cameras and the rest of the specs will be worth it.
As soon as we know more, we’ll tell you all about it.