This Wednesday, LeEco unveiled in San Francisco their collection of smart products which… isn’t as small as you might imagine. In fact, the company talked about new smart Tvs, smartphones, an electric bike and two electric cars. Together they form the LeEco(system), which will become available to view and purchase on LeMall, their e-commerce platform with subscriptions and rewards #objectmagic
If you tried to watch the event live and got lost somewhere between LeMall and Le See Pro, the concept car that’s being used by Michael Bay in the next Transformers movie, we got your back. After waiting and waiting for the big car unveil (which never happened), we drew the line and counted:
- UMax 85 TV – flagship 4K smart television. Measuring 85 inches, it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Supports Dolby Vision. Costs only $4,999.
- Super4 X65 TV – a UMax 85 TV at 65 inches
- Super4 X55 TV – 55-inch 4K smart TV that offers almost all of UMax 85 TV features
- Super4 X43 Pro TV – 43-inch 4K smart TV; expect more or less the same features as the UMax 85 TV
- Le Pro3 is a 5.5-inch smartphone with Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. A 4,070 mAh battery will last you 33 hours of talk time and 49 hours of, music. The rear camera is a 16MP shooter with an aperture of f/2.0, Smart Beauty Mode and 4K video recording at 30fps. Meanwhile, the front camera comes at 8MP with f/2.2. Instead of launching with 3.5mm headphone jack, it offers CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) and Dolby Atmos support to channel quality audio towards the USB Type-C port. It’s going to sell at an incredible price: $399.
- Le S3 phone has an older Snapdragon 652 processor, 32GB of onboard storage and should be even more affordable.
- Future headset will feature gyroscope, Bluetooth headphones and USB Type-C connection. LeEco has yet to reveal details and price.
Super Bike comes with fingerprint scanner, hydraulic brakes, electric parking brake and can go up to 30mph. It’s also equipped with a side laser system, alarm and of course, full connectivity to LeEco ecosystem.
- LeSEE semi-autonomous car, unveiled this spring, has a foldaway steering wheel, could reach 130 mph and stream movies and more on the back of front seats
- LeSEE Pro, announced at this event; an autonomous car which will appears in the next Transformers movie. The exterior display shows whether it’s in autonomous mode, car sharing or charging. The concept car brings all your interests and media together through LeMusic, LeMovie, Le Work stations.
Smartphones and smart TVs will go on sale on November 2 at LeMall.com.