The Heart Analyzer from Apple Watch has recently received a major update, to version 6.0, and with it, got a new makeover.
The user interface is more intuitive and new features such as in-depth statistics are also available.
Thanks to more meta data on your heart rate, the Heart Analyzer can show graphs of the user’s heart rate for as far as three years before, for every single day. The graphs include sleep and workout data as well.
According to the App Store, some of the upgrades brought along by the new version, are:
• Completely re-written in Swift 4, not a single line of code is the same
• The UI has been overhauled to be smoother and more intuitive
• There are many new features including new in-depth statistics, a new Apple Watch app and more meta data than ever on your heart rate data
• The re-write also includes serious performance optimizations
• So much else to mention… it’s basically a new app with all your favourite features improved in every way!!!
You can opt for the first-party Activity or Health app instead, of course, but the Heart Analyzer does offer more additional and detailed data.