The latest OnePlus 6 rumor comes from a Weibo user. According to the leak, the OnePlus 6 will be a seriously high-end device, boasting 8GB of RAM. We’re not surprised, since the OnePlus 5 registered record sales and gave Apple a run for its money.
The price of this year’s flagship, OnePlus 6, will be just as high, but not quite as scary as the iPhone X or the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Those can reach $1,000 if you go for the best specs, while the Weibo leaker claims that the OnePlus 6 will cost $749 for the 256GB device.
Here are the rest of the leaked OnePlus 6 specs. The display details seem to confirm the previously leaked OnePlus 6 image above, which featured a notch on its generous screen.
- 6.2-inch, 2880×1440 QHD+ display with a notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Dual camera setup on the back, with 20 MP+12 MP sensors
- Fingerprint scanner on the back
- Face Unlock
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage
- 8GB of RAM
- Wireless charging and Dash Charge support
Pete Lau, the OnePlus CEO, said that the OnePlus 6 flagship will be unveiled in late Q2 2018, so official details will probably come somewhere in June.