We’ve been telling you all about some of the best tech gifts around in the past couple of weeks and now we’re going to aim for a more specific category of gifts: cameras.
If you want to buy one as a gift for a complete novice, a more experienced photographer or even a child, we have a selection of cameras that will surely satisfy any photographer out there.
Affiliate disclosure: We may receive compensation in connection with your purchase of products via links on this page. The compensation received will never influence the content made on this website.
1. This Mini Digital Video Camera from Suntak, which comes in red and black color variants is the perfect gift for the person who wants to make some memories – it’s easy to use and to travel with and it comes with a 2.7 inch LCD display.
It has a built-in flash, an 18MP resolution and a handful of shooting modes to suit every memorable moment that might come their way.
2. For the one who just loves to hold the photos in their hands as soon as possible, we can recommend the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 kit.
The camera has a lens-integrated selfie mirror, built-in flash and auto exposure mode.
The kit comes with an Instax Mini Twin Pack Instant Film with 80 shots, a case, batteries, Photo4Less Camera and a lens cleaning cloth. What more could you ask for?
3. For the more experienced photographer, we can recommend you the Nikon D5300 Digital SLR Camera with a dual lens kit.
In addition to the camera, they would also get a NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens and the NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens, a rechargeable Li-Ion battery, a quick charger and a Nikon Audio/Video Cable.
Now that’s a bundle that will definitely bring on a smile!
4. There’s also this DJI Osmo Pocket 3Axis Gimbal Stabilizer you might want to keep in mind.
It comes with an integrated camera and a new algorithm that ensures a control accuracy of ±0.005° and maximum control speed of 120°/s. It can shoot 4K/60fps videos at 100Mbps and snap photos at 12MP, while enhancing portraits with FotoNation technology.
If you want to know even more, we’ve already covered the gimbal’s specs in detail on our website.
5. Those of us who know a photographer or two, know that it’s not only about the camera but also about what you carry it in. If you want to make that special photographer in your life happy (and organized) you can do so by buying them a DSLR Waterproof Camera Bag.
The bag has enough room for the camera, lenses, chargers and all sorts of accessories, from memory cards to batteries and even provides space for a water bottle.
6. For the mermen and mermaids out there, we have the GordVE Underwater Camera.
It’s not only waterproof for up to 10m but also dustproof and cold resistant. The camera has a 2.7 inch LCD screen with a 5MP CMOS sensor.
7. Speaking of waterproof cameras, we have a kid’s option too: Unionda’s 12MP HD Digital Camera.
It’s small in size and it’s perfect for the holidays, allowing children to make their own memories, from their own perspective. The camera has a 12MP HD resolution, a 4x digital zoom, a mic, a flash function and it can withstand depths of up to 3m.
8. The retro lover will most likely want to play with this Polaroid Originals OneStep Camera. All they need to do is point and shoot in order to have the photo in their hands in just a few seconds.
The camera also has a self-timer function, a 60-day battery life, high-quality lenses and a built-in flash. The box also includes an USB charging cable and a neck strap.
9. When we said we’ll have a number of different types of cameras on this list, it wasn’t a joke, so why not consider buying this Ipevo Document Camera?
The camera captures up to 3264 x 2448 (10fps) in USB mode, and up to 1920 x 1080 (30fps) in HDMI mode and, in addition to all that, it works on Mac, Windows PC and Chromebook.
It has a multi-jointed stand and a rotating head which allows you to capture documents from any height and angle.
10. Lastly, we have a Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera kit perfect for any beginner out there.
The kit includes a 18-55mm EF-S f/3.5-5.6 lens and two screw-on lens adapters, a tripod, two memory cards, a 3-piece UV filter kit and many, many more useful accessories!