Ladies, ladies, it’s that time of the year when we’re looking forward to being showered with gifts but let’s not be too selfish – men like to get pampered sometimes too, so why not spoil your special someone with a tech gift or two?
If you don’t know where to start, we’ve got you covered. Let’s see if we can find the perfect Christmas gift for the most important man in your life.
Affiliate disclosure: We may receive compensation in connection with your purchase of products via links on this page. The compensation received will never influence the content made on this website.
1. If your guy is into sports or otherwise enjoys adventure, why not present him with a nicely wrapped Garmin Forerunner 235 watch?
The Garmin Forerunner 235 is not the latest Garmin model, but the price it currently holds definitely makes it a bargain!
The watch not only tracks the heart rate but also has social media sharing, smart notifications, live tracking and music control. It tracks activity by counting steps, distance, pace, heart rate and also calories burned both indoors as well as outdoors.
2. If your man is more of a homebody, you can grab this Amazon Fire TV Stick for him instead.
This way, he can have easy access to Prime Video, Netflix and over 4,000 (yes, you read that right) apps and games, including YouTube, Facebook and Reddit.
3. Star Wars fan? We’ve got you covered in this situation too, with the Sphero R2-D2 robot. It even comes with the retractable third leg!
The robot has a companion app that you can use to steer it around and you can draw the route yourself on the phone screen and have it follow you around.
If he is around you while you’re watching any of the Star Wars films, he’ll even interact with you by making the typical R2-D2 beeps.
4. For the audiophile out there, you can gift the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Wireless Headphones. They come with NFC to aid fast pairing, have an integrated microphone and call and track controls on the ear cups. They fold easily and can be stored in any bag.
5. If you’re dealing with a gamer, you can grab the Acer Predator monitor for them. The 3440 x 1440 benefits from NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology and has a refresh rate of 100Hz.
6. If your special man can’t seem to put his phone down and is always attached to his charger, you can grab the Samsung Qi Fast Charge Wireless Charger Stand which is compatible not only with the Galaxy smartphones, but a number of other devices, including the Apple iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X.
7. If you’re always the one in charge of finding lost keys, phones or other devices and he’s lost when you’re not around, perhaps you should get him this Tile EC-11001 Key Finder. Once connected to your phone the device will help you find lost phones with just a simple tap and it will also remember where you might have left something behind.
8. If he has a GoPro, you can gift him a pretty cool accessory to go with it: a GoPro compatible drone with a 1080p camera. The drone comes with extra batteries, durable propeller guards and landing gear.
9. If he’s into reusable energy and also into hiking, there’s this Foldable Solar Charger he can carry around – it’s ultra light and extremely compact at one 14 x 7 x 1.0 inches when folded. It can be easily attached to backpacks and has a Dual USB output that can support charging two devices simultaneously.
10. A lot of people still prefer writing with pen and paper, even if we use phones and computers most of the time.
In order to restore that almost long-lost feeling for the pen and paper lover, you can opt for the Rocketbook Everlast. It’s a reusable notebook with 32 pages that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth if used with the Pilot FriXion pens.
If you’re not convinced, check out our own hands-on with the Rocketbook here!