Black Shark Technology is back with another jaw-dropping gaming smartphone, the Black Shark 2 Pro, which is now available to buy in China.
This is the fourth gaming smartphone the company launched since early 2018, which is a big signal that the latest tech is the focus for these devices.
The Black Shark 2 Pro debuts the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor and pairs it with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage, which should be more than enough to run demanding games from developers like Gameloft, Tencent or NetEase.
Just like its predecessors, the Black Shark 2 Pro really tries to be a gaming PC stuffed in a sleek smartphone chassis.
Don’t take us on our word, check out some of these specs and features dedicated to gaming:
- Direct touch liquid cooling system 3.0: Black Shark 2 Pro features the 1st and only direct touch multilayer liquid cooling system in the world, which can reduce the temperature of core CPU by 14 degrees, lays a solid foundation for the performance of Snapdragon 855 Plus.
- The world’s first smartphone that implements the 240Hz touch report rate for the synchronized action of ten fingers.
- The world’s lowest latency screen touch – Response speed is optimized to only 34.7 ms, which is far ahead of all mobile phone products in the market!
- The screen touch precision rate is as low as 0.3mm – Gamers can target the opponent precisely with a slight fingertip movement in an FPS game.
- The creative mapping solution – Turning on the acceleration key of the direction compass, the distance of the finger movement can be modulated to get the same action of the character in the game, which is similar to the action of accelerating a mouse DPI.
- The Master Touch 2.0 – With the Master Touch 2.0, gamers are able to press firmly on both left and right customized touch zones to trigger multiple on-screen actions with just two thumbs. The size of both touch zones and the pressure sensing value can personally be adjusted personally by each gamer.
Coming back to the usual smartphone specs, the Black Shark 2 Pro tends to go overboard there as well.
It uses the flagship Sony IMX 586 sensor in its dual camera and promises a better algorith to handle nighttime shots.
As of now, the Black Shark 2 Pro in both color schemes, Shadow Black and Iceberg Grey, is only available in China but stay tuned for the pun: it will be “available soon in oversea markets” according to the press release.
Considering the hype since E3 2019, it can’t swim here fast enough.